Who to call if you are feeling unwell?
detailed information
  • Language


  • Category

    Travel tips

  • People Love


  • Date Published

    Sep 22, 2018

  • Author


  • Social

Feeling unwell? Emergency contact HCMC: *9999

Family Medical 2.png

Travelling to a different city is traveling to a different climate, atmosphere and culture, getting sick, diarhea or heatstroke often happened to tourists who are too much sensitive to the changes. In this situation, just call *9999, the Family Medical Pratices Hospital.

Here is a good Medical Center for international travelers: https://www.vietnammedicalpractice.com

To prepare you some advices about foods, sunburn and diarhea here: https://www.vietnammedicalpractice.com/en/travel-advice.html

If you want to visit the hospital to check your health or to buy any medicine, just come: 34 Le Duan Street, District 1, HCMC

They open 24 hours everyday even on Tet and Christmas days.

Written by